28 July 2006 09:13:42
Found By: Sachie and paddy
© Estudios Picasso / O....
Our thanks to Sachie who has come up with yet another background video on Alatriste...this one focuses on costuming and sombreros. And, of course, we thank the wonderful paddy for a translation.
Here is the video from Telecinco. You must scroll down to Video: algunos detalles del vestuario
Francesca has made some fantastic costumes,very, very Italo-Spanish; she has avoided the combinations of flashy colours, which didn't exist in Spain; she had a fantastic crew, she was an impressive perfectionist and she had an extraordinary good taste.The only thing I asked her for was that the girls had different tones/shades and so on. For cinema, the Spanish had a good thing, which is that they wore black (clothes), that always looks great in cinema. Alatriste's hat is a period hat, and Viggo is very meticulous so it took us a long time to find the right hat but we finally did, that is, she made it several times and it turned out well. She worked very hard on the hats... she grabs it, takes it, she works on it, this and that, she puts it on (someone's head) and it looks fantastic. For me the costumes this woman has made are extraordinary.
© Europortal Jumpy España, S.A. 2006. Images © Estudios Picasso / Origen Producciones.
Alatriste Hype Begins in Spain
27 July 2006 18:03:07
EiTB & TFI.
Found By: Chrissiejane and VFB
© TFI/Estudios Picasso....
Click on image to enlarge.
Chrissiejane brings us updates posted by our friends at VFB. This stunning new screencap, plus a video from Spanish TV.
The hype begins in Spain. Watch a Special about Viggo.
© EiTB - 2006 All Rights Reserved. Images © TFI/Estudios Picasso/Origen Producciones.
Your August Reminders
27 July 2006 11:18:56
Click on image to enlarge.
© Content & Concept by viggo-works.com. Images © Juanjo Traverso. © Caras.
Get Yer Scream On! Categories and Nominees Announced for Spike TV's SCREAM Awards 2006
21 July 2006 17:19:56
© New Line Productions....
From Yahoo News. Yet another in a myriad of new awards hoopla enters the scene.
Premiering Tuesday, October 10
1st Annual Televised Event Celebrating Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy And Comic Books
Voting for Winners Begins Today at screamawards.spiketv.com
Tapes at the Historic Pantages Theater in Hollywood, CA on October 7
Spike TV Partners with Comic-Con International to Present 'Icon Award'
BEST COMIC-TO-SCREEN ADAPTATION
* BATMAN BEGINS
* A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE
* SUPERMAN RETURNS
* V FOR VENDETTA
* X-MEN: THE LAST STAND
MOST HEROIC PERFORMANCE
* CHRISTIAN BALE AS BATMAN, BATMAN BEGINS
* JOHNNY DEPP AS CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD
* VIGGO MORTENSEN AS TOM STALL, A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE
* EDWARD JAMES OLMOS AS COMMANDER WILLIAM ADAMA, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
* HUGO WEAVING AS V, V FOR VENDETTA
THE "HOLY SH%T!"/JUMP-FROM-YOUR-SEAT"AWARD
* ALIEN PODS EMERGE FROM THE EARTH, WAR OF THE WORLDS
* THE DINER SHOOTOUT, A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE
* THE EYE REMOVAL, HOSTEL
* THE SPACE SHUTTLE/777 RESCUE, SUPERMAN RETURNS
* THE TRAIN SEQUENCE, BATMAN BEGINS
* ALEXANDER AJA, THE HILLS HAVE EYES
* DAVID CRONENBERG, A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE
* CHRISTOPHER NOLAN, BATMAN BEGINS
* BRYAN SINGER, SUPERMAN RETURNS
* ROB ZOMBIE, THE DEVIL'S REJECTS
BEST FLESH SCENE
* JESSICA ALBA, FANTASTIC FOUR
* MARIA BELLO & VIGGO MORTENSEN, A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE
* FAMKE JANSSEN & HUGH JACKMAN, X-MEN: THE LAST STAND
* MILLA JOVOVICH, ULTRAVIOLET
* JAY HERNANDEZ, JANA KADERABKOVA, BARBARA NEDELJAKOVA & DEREK RICHARDSON,
* REBECCA ROMIJN, X-MEN: THE LAST STAND
© 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Images © New Line Producductions Inc.
Viggo, Alatriste & Swordplay
21 July 2006 08:35:01
Found By: paddy
Our thanks to paddy for surfacing this fascinating short Spanish video on Bob Anderson and Viggo originally posted by Exxeke at capitan-alatriste.com.
Go to Telecinco and click on Vídeo: Mira como se rodaron las escenas de acción.
It looks like the promotion of the film is beginning in Telecinco, little by little. Here is a small clip broadcasted yesterday, of some behind scenes while Díaz Yanes talks about Bob Anderson, that it was Viggo's idea to bring him, the movies he worked in, the "real 17th century" type of fights he choreographed... link thanks to Exxeke at capitan-alatriste.com.
© Europortal Jumpy España, S.A. 2006. Images © 2006 Ciné Live.
Last edited: 20 September 2018 17:42:30